Subject: FW: Question related to property rights in Estonia
From: MA Üldpost <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 11:29:09 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Ministry of the Justice of the Republic of Estonia

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

The Estonian Land Board forwards the inquiry below to reply to the
Ministry of the Justice of the Republic of Estonia, in whose field this
subject falls.

Maa-amet / Estonian Land Board

Mustamäe tee 51, 10621 Tallinn

e-post [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

telefon 665 0600

www.maaamet.ee <http://www.maaamet.ee>

From: Siri Jevnaker <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2024 5:17 PM
To: MA Üldpost <[email-masked]>
Subject: Question related to property rights in Estonia

Hallo

I work for Norconsult Norway. We have an assignment to write a Due
Diligence report about an unground pumped storage hydropower plant between
the Baltic sea and an underground reservoir in Estonia. While the majority
of the works will be far underground, several surface sites are necessary
during construction and later during operation. As part of the DD review,
we have been asked to consider whether the land areas earmarked for the
project are sufficient for execution and whether they are covered by the
licenses currently in place. When it comes to this assignment, we have
questions related to property rights in Estonia. In that regard, we would
like to speak with someone who can help us to understand how to secure
property right in Estonia. Can you help us?

Siri Jevnaker
Rådgiver/Adviser
Mob: +47 45 43 67 38  |   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Norconsult Norge AS,
Torggata 22, NO-2317 Hamar
Tel: +47 67 57 10 00  |   <http://www.norconsult.no> www.norconsult.no

Hver dag forbedrer vi hverdagen

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE: This message is for the sole use of
the intended recipients and may contain confidential information. If you
are not an intended recipient, you are requested to notify the sender by
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. While
the sender has taken reasonable precautions to minimize the risk of
viruses, we cannot warrant the absence of, or accept liability for, any
such viruses in this message or any attachment.

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.